Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Card Club

I recently joined a card club, that meets once a month to learn
new techniques, and have fun making cards.

I have to admit it was a little bit out of my comfort zone going with a bunch of women I don't know, but I absolutely had a blast.




Some of the techniques used for these cards I thought would be hard because they look so intricate but actually everything we did was super easy.


This card is my favorite because of the flower.
I love this flower and actually it is pretty easy to make.
Beate has a great tutorial on You Tube if you want to try one for yourself.
I am going to have to find more projects to use this flower in.

3 comments:

  1. way cute stuff-that flower is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shonee,
    What a cute blog! I will be checking back often. I love the cards, you are so good at matching paper and the embellishments. Looks professional!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the flower too! It is quite amazing!

    ReplyDelete