Tuesday, June 15, 2010

June Stamp Club

This month was a fun stamp night. We made some really cool cards and of course I learned something new. Joy is so great you can find her stamps over at ourcraftloung.


The first card we made was in honor of the upcoming holiday, our independence day the 4th of July.

I took a close up of the bear because we used an awesome product on him. It is 3D fuzz (I need to look up the correct name for it). It makes him look like he has glittery fur.
Very cool.



This little card was a lot of fun. The theme of the night seemed to be Copic, but I love to color especially with the Copic markers so I wasn' t complaining at all. 







Love this little fairy.  We added glitter to her wings to add more dimension.



This is a fun summer card. I always love using die cuts.




This last card is my favorite. This is the new technique I learned. It it called a shaker card.
Basically there is a clear piece of plastic covering the punched hole and filled between the octopus and the clear plastic is glitter.  The glitter can then shake!




1 comment:

  1. That was so fun! Thanks for letting me come! Can't wait for the upcoming ones! Yeah for crafting!! :D

    ReplyDelete