Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wall Makeover #3






(Before)






Here is a recap of what I have added to the wall this far. First, I revamped a picture frame that I already had by adding an accent piece of fabric to the center.






Next I found a cool piece of wall art that I loved but wasn't willing to fork over the dough. I made my own.












Since I am redecorating on a very low budget I have tried to use items that I already have.


These next two were items already on the wall. The first one I used the wreath pictured below and spray painted it an off white color. The second one was also on the wall already I repainted it green. It is a framed copy of The family a proclamation to the world.

(Before)






(After)





(After)


(After)




This last piece of art I have had for a while on another wall. I felt like the green matched. I am still unsure if this will make the final cut or not. For now it will stay.






There is one last item that I am finishing up that will make this project complete, stay tuned.
I am really excited!!


No comments:

Post a Comment